- Term Dates
- Vic Cath Wages
- Vic CEO Wages
- Vic Catholic MoU
- Early Career
- Tas Cath Wages
- Vic Independent
- Vic and Tas Agreements
- Vic Cath Agreement
- Vic Cath Guidance Notes
- Tas Cath Agreement
- Practicum Payments
- ARM - Vic Cath
- Ed Support - Vic Cath
- Parental Leave - Vic Cath
Fair Work Australia has terminated the Award which regulated the payment of teachers who supervise and coordinate student teachers.
As a result, the IEU Victoria Tasmania has written to all tertiary providers of teacher education in Victoria requesting that:
- They provide an assurance that they will continue to pay teachers the existing rates for supervising and coordinating student teachers.
- They negotiate with the IEU Victoria Tasmania to establish a written agreement to cover the payment for supervision and coordination of student teachers.
|Tertiary Provider||Assurance given to continue to pay existing rates|
|Australian Catholic University||Yes|
|La Trobe University||Yes|
|Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE||Yes|
|University of Tasmania*||Yes|
Terminated Award rates (per student per day):
- Supervision in secondary schools in one method - $12.45
- Supervision in secondary schools in two methods and supervision in primary schools - $21.20
- Coordination (up to 10 students) - $1.30
- Supervision - $26.96
- Coordination - $1.31
Schools which place 10 students receive an additional $1000.
University of Tasmania
- Supervision - $28.13
- Coordination - $1.73
- Supervision in secondary schools in one method - $17.00
- Supervision in secondary schools in two methods and supervision in primary schools - $30.00
- Coordination (up to 10 students) - $2.00
Schools which participate in the Victoria University Site-based Education Initiative receive an additional $3000 per 25 pre-service student teachers.