One health fund. So many reasons to join!
Did you know that as a member of the IEU Victoria Tasmania, you’re invited to join Teachers Health? Here are just a few of the reasons why it’s a great idea!
We’re proud to be one big happy family here. So, to make life easier for our members, we’ve got a range of membership options for families – meaning eligible kids all the way up to the age of 25* can stay on a family membership. Great news!
To find out more visit teachersheath.com.au or call 1300 764 288.
More for members
We love our members, and work hard to give them more – including:
- Benefits for a range of healthy lifestyle services, including gym memberships
- A national network of eyecare and dental providers, including no gap offers
- Health management programs and services.
- Access to our new shopping portal, saving members time and money.
Visit teachershealth.com.au/member-benefits for more info.
Looking after your health – and your bank balance
It's that time of year again: tax time. And as always, we’ve got your back – now’s the time to check for any tax implications (especially if you’re a higher income earner, are turning 31, or received a pay rise). Find out more here.
For teachers. For good.
As a not-for-profit, we’re proud to be all about members. So why not see what we can do for you – visit teachershealth.com.au/compare to compare your current policy and our closest equivalent Teachers Health cover.
Eligibility criteria apply – visit teachershealth.com.au for more info, plus our latest joining offers.
* Dependants aged under 25 can continue to be covered under your family membership provided they are a full-time student (including apprentices and trainees) and not married or in a de-facto relationship. See teachershealth.com.au/student for details.