- Term Dates
- Vic Independent
- Vic and Tas Agreements
- Tas Cath Wages
- Vic Cath Wages
- Vic CEO Wages
- Tas Cath Ed Agreement 2018
- Vic Cath Ed Agreement 2018
- Vic Cath
- Early Career
- Practicum Payments
Occupational Health & Safety
Does your workplace have an elected Health and Safety Rep? See our quick guide to HSR elections here, and contact your organiser or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance or advice.
On topics including Managing Violence in Schools and Cyber Safety can be found here.
Victorian Workcover Authority
Have a variety of resources on their website www.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Useful links include:
- A dedicated portal for OHS Reps, containing official Worksafe advice on the rights and powers of OHS Reps as well as a variety of useful guides on specific OHS issues.
- Compliance codes – these documents provide practical guidance both for OHS reps and for employers. They aim to provide easy to understand information on how to comply with the OHS Act, and cover topics including Workplace Amenities, Confined Spaces, and First Aid.
- OHS In Schools - A Practical Guide For School Leaders (pdf) – a handbook that details common safety issues for schools and provides simple and helpful suggestions on how to manage safety within a school setting.
Victorian Trades Hall Council OHS Unit
Have an excellent and diverse collection of articles, advice-sheets, tools and FAQ sheets on their website OHS REPS @ WORK.
Access the website here: www.ohsrep.org.au
Links for specific sections:
- Workplace and Amenities: useful information on what employers should be providing, and a range of FAQs on issues such as toilets, changerooms, lunchrooms, first aid, temperature etc
- Checklist for School Working Environments
- FAQs for OHS Reps: useful information about the OHS Rep role and common issues. Information about the rights and powers of Reps under the OHS Act can be found here. Further advice for OHS reps covering topics such as dealing with accidents, workplace inspections, illness, workers compensation and using PINs can be found here.
- FAQ’s for Workers: information sheets on a range of issues including meal breaks, harassment, and the right to refuse unsafe work. Information on the rights of workers under OHS legislation is here.